TMI Tag! - Blog Edition

April 15, 2014

I saw this tag many times on YouTube and I thought to do a blog post with the questions and the answers. 
* Sorry I have not done a video.


QUESTIONS!
1: What are you wearing? 
     Right now I'm wearing a shirt (the colour is coral), leggings (black) and slippers.

2: Ever been in love? 
     Yes, of course. :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
    No. :)

4: How tall are you? 
    Sincerly I don't know.. 

5: How much do you weigh? 
    140 lbs .. Yeah, I know is much for me but I'm on a diet now :)

6: Any tattoos? 
    No. I like tattoos, but I will not have one.

7: Any piercings? 
    Yeah. I have ears piercings. :)

8: OTP? 
    I do not know what it means! Hahhaa :D Sorry.

9: Favourite show? 
    I have more than one. I'll say The Voice and probably the Kardashians show.

10: Favourite bands? 
    Many teenagers will say One Direction. I like One Direction, but I really like HAIM, The Fray and maybe     The Queen.

11: Something you miss?
      Some friends from primary school :D

12: Favourite song?
      Right now I really like Bloodstream, Diet Mountain Dew and Young and Beautiful by Lana del Rey.

13: How old are you? 
     Well, probably you'll laugh but I'm 15 years old. :)

14: Zodiac sign? 
      I'm Capricorn :)

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
      Well, must be smart, a gentleman and should look good.

16: Favourite Quote? 
      "Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."

17: Favourite actor? 
      Nina Dobrev, Holland Roden, Jennifer Lopez and more.

18: Favourite color? 
      Pink and purple.. and pastels colours.

19: Loud music or soft? 
      I prefer loud music. :)

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
      I stay at home :D

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
      Well, If I wash my hair then 1 hour and if I don't wash my hair 30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
      15 minutes or 30 minutes.. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
     I don't think so.

24: Turn on?
      Sense of humour.. I don't know!

25: Turn off? 
      I hate people who judge without looking at them first and without them really know the others.

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
      Well I don't do videos on YouTube, but probably I will do :D

27: Fears? 
      I'm afraid of spiders and insects (sometimes I'm allergic if an insect sting me)

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
      An episode on The Vampire Diaries :D

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
      My mom, last night.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
      I said that before, I don't do videos on YouTube, but if I'll do I will name my account TheStylishGirl..  
         Just because every girl is stylish in her ways.

31: Last book you read? 
      When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

32: The book you're currently reading?
      Currently I'm not reading a book.

33: Last show you watched? 
      The Vampire Diaries :)

34: Last person you talked to? 
      My mom, 13 minutes ago. :)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
      She is my mom..

36: Favourite food? 
      When I was 9, 10 and 11 I always said pizza, but now I said sweetcorn.

37: Place you want to visit?
      New York :D

38: Last place you were? 
      I was at my family friend house, last night.

39: Do you have a crush?
      Of course I have. 

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
      My mom, yesterday.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
      I'm not insulted.. or I am, but I don't know.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
      If I is ice cream I prefer vanilla and if is candy I prefer strawberry or cherry.

43: What instruments do you play?? 
      I don't play any instruments.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
      My neclacke from my dad.

45: Last sport you played? 
      I don't like sport, but last time I played voleyball.. The last time was 2 years ago hahaha :D

46: Last song you sang? 
      Diet Mountain Dew :D

47: Favourite chat up line?
      I don't use one.

48: Have you ever used it?
      No, because I don't use one.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
      2 weeks ago with my best friends.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
      Everybody!! :D

If you do this Tag please leave me a comment below with the blog post or video because I would like to see it!

xoxo
Andrea
      

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K