The Beauty Scenario TAG! - Blog Edition

July 09, 2014


Hi lovelies,
Last night I looked at some videos on YouTube. Looking to see what's new, I saw a video of Anna Saccone, Beauty Scenario Tag, and I thought to make myself a blogpost and answer those 8 questions. 

If you do not know, Anna Saccone is a wonderful person with a beautiful family. She make videos about fashion, beauty, lifestyle on YouTube, and daily vlogs with her husband. If you wish to see their videos click here or here. Also she have a blog.


    That said, let's get to the questions.



  1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?


This is a hard question. To be honest, I do not use foundation. Pimples on my face are not only small, very small imperfections that you cover it with concealer. If I go to an event or just want to look flawless, I will use ColorTrend by Avon foundation in natural color or Maybelline Affinitone (in a nude color, i think .. sorry, but I can't remember). For a high end foundation I use a Yves Saint Laurent, also in a nude color. I remember that last year I was at a wedding and I use that foundation from YSL and it was amazing. 

       2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you                        approach the  subject or ignore it completely?

If I was closer to the person I would probably have said, but if not, I wouldn't say anything. I'm a little bit shy when I see new people and probably that's the reason.. :D

       3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make                     yourself feel beautiful?

This is difficult because I love all of my lipsticks. I love my Essence lipstick in 'All About Cupcake'.. yeah! I love Essence products a lot!! I also love Avon, YSL, but I will always love Essence. Sometimes I like to put essential balm, lip balm when I'm not feeling myself and my favourites ones are Nive Lip Butter in Shea Butter and Nivea Lip Balm in Cherry (this give a beautiful lip color). I have more lip balms than lipsticks haha :D.

        4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup             differently?

As I am still in my teens this question is a little irrelevant to me, but probably if I go back in time for a day, I would not start to do my makeup so young. I start to love makeup and do my makeup since I was 10 so probably I will change that.

         5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and                  give you a pixie cut. Do you 
                   a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical 
                   b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward 
                   c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I don't know what to do.. I mean, I like Pixie Lott shoulder lenght, but I also like pixie cut.. Probably I will in the chair and things get akward .. :D I hope that it will not happen that to me.

          6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it                 all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I'm don't have any palette that has everything in it, but I love Naked palette from Urban Decay. I love all of those 3 palettes from Urban Decay.. I think they are perfect.

          7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been                   raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?

I think that the highend products especially if they are expensive. I can't imagine life without makeup.

          8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you 
                       a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed 
                       b) Ask them to repurchase it 
                       c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

Definelly I will forgive them just if it was an accident.. I can't do the same with them because they are my friends.


That's it girls and I hope you enjoyed it.
See you in my next post and I'll be very happy if you will comment below what you wanna see in my next blogpost :D 

☼ Talk with me: Contact, Facebook & Twitter ☼

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K