☀ July Favourites - beauty, TV shows, apps, etc. ☀

August 02, 2014



Hi lovelies! Today is that time when I share with you my July favourites.

Beauty


I love this lip palette. Is small and fits in your purse/makeup bag.  The colors are very pretty. When I saw has many cute colors I said that I need to buy it.
You can purchase this palette here.

This is a pretty color for Summer & this month I wear it a lot! I recommend this to you. You can purchase it here.

This is a great product. I use every time I wash my hair. If you use it let me know what you think about it. You can purchase it here.


TV Shows & Movies: 




Probaby many of you have seen those movies but honestly I don't. Now I'm in love with them. :)


Okay, so my friend recommended me this & first time I wasn't very suprised about it, but now I love it. Season 2 it was little bit boring for me, but that's my opinion.. I don't know about you. I can't wait the new season. :D


iPhone apps: 


Party! Party! - $0.99 on Apple Store.
This app is amazing & I use it for Instagram a lot. (also I use Afterlight)
If you want to get this app click here.

Sims FreePlay - Free on Apple Store.

I start using this app for fun, but now I love it & why I love about it is that because you can create family, with kids, you can get old & other stuff. If you want to get this app click here.


Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - Free on Apple Store.
I'm addicted. Every morning, when I wake up, I grab my phone & start playing it. You can get this app here.

Music:


5 Seconds of Summer - 5 Seconds of Summer (Bonus Tracks Version) - $11.99 on iTunes Store

I'm in love with this album. If you wonder what my favourite songs are: 'Kiss Me Kiss Me', '18', 'Amnesia'. Of course all of them are very good. Purchase it here.

Troye Sivan - TRXYE - EP - $4.99 on iTunes Store

Happy Little Pill is awesome!! If you want to listen it, pre-order his album here.


That's it guys. I've had a lot of favourites this month. Let me know in comments below what are your favourites. Comment a link of your blog to see it. ♥

♥ see you in my next post, 
Andrea 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K