June 2015 Favourites

June 27, 2015


Exactly 1 year ago I did "June 2014 Favourites". It was my first post where I share with you guys some of my favourite products. Now I think it's time for another one :)

Zara Femme Perfume // Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation // Oriflame Dream Cream

Let's start with the perfume. I LOVE the smell and also the package. The cap and the font is gold and the bottle is white ♥ perfect!! Unfortunately, I couldn't find a link to zara.com but I found same perfume on Ebay - click here
Moving on foundation. I really like this foundation because makes my skin look so #FAWLESS :D
Everytime I use this foundation I get compliments. 
It's just $5.99 at ULTA :)
You gotta moisturise those hands, girl! I like to use this cream for my hands to moisturise them and at the same time to moisturise my cuticles. This cream is from Oriflame and it's £3.95 or $6.21. 


Essence Lipstick // Nail Polish // Baby Lips // e.l.f. Bronzer

Starting with my lipstick, I bought it from Essence. Basically, I used this lipstick the whole month!! No kidding! Every single day! And I'm in love with it! The color is 05 Cool Nude. 
 I don't remember how much it is :( sorry! But check their site for the lipstick :)
Beside hands, you need to keep your lips moistruise, right? I'm obssesed with Maybelline NY Baby Lips and this month I've been using Baby Lips in Hydrate. On Maybelline NY website is $3.99 but prices may vary.

The nail polish is from a friend. She gave it to me this month because I needed for my freshman year graduation part The name scratched and I asked my friend. She didn't know but all she could remember is that is from London. It is a beautiful color and is longlasting.
The last thing on my June Favourites is Elf Bronzer. I've never used a bronzer! But 2 weeks ago I decided to give it a try and I fall in love with it! Now, everytime I do my makeup I use this :) It is in Sunkissed and it is just $2.00. 


So that's it guys! Those are my June Favourites 2015!
Hopefully next month I will have more beauty products, but also books, fashion, apps etc. :)
Let me know if you have tried one of those products :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K