Welcome to Loving Glam!

June 25, 2015

Hey Guys, 

I’m so excited to say: Welcome to Loving Glam

I’ve launched this website to talk with all of you, with all beauty and fashion lovers! I started this blog last year, but because I was so busy with exams and all that stuff I take a break. Now I am coming back for good!
I'm Ingrid, a 15-years-old girl from Europe :) I'm in love with everything beauty, fashion, decor, diy etc. Check "About me" page for more :)

This site has been changed. I thought that it will be time to change the design of it and I think is really pretty now. I choose to make it simple but cute. By the way, I am so in love with this shade of pink :)

Q: What are you going to post on this blog?
A: Obvs fashion and beauty related posts. I am going to do "Monthly Favourites" (stay tuned for June Favourites ;) ), hauls etc.

You can subscribe to Newsletter. :)
Also, if there's something else you want to say to me, feel free to contact me on:
Email // lovingglamblog@gmail.com
Twitter // @lovingglam
Instagram // @lovingglam
or just simply comment in one of my posts. :)


Thank you so much for reading this short post!
More posts are coming soon :)
I can’t wait to hear all your thoughts!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K