Everyday Makeup

July 15, 2015


It's summer and outside it's hot! Sometimes I don't feel like putting makeup on my face, but if I do this is my everyday summer makeup routine.

1 | Moisturise your face.  I like to use my Nivea Cream. I've been using this cream for years and I really like it.

2 | Apply concealer (or foundation). In summer, I don't like using foundation or BB Cream but if I have a date or a meeting, I will use my Rimmel London Match Perfection in Ivory. I was talking about this in my June Favourites. Most of the time I am using just concealer and I love Rimmel London Wake Me Up.

3 | Set everything with powder. I want my concealer to stay in place all day, so I use my Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige.

4 | Apply eyeshadow and eyeliner. I like applying a bit of eyeshadow and for that I'm using my Essence Eyeshadow in BlockBuster; it's more like a beige color. Then I use the dark brown from my ELF Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Browns to line my eye.

5 | Curl my lashes & apply mascara. After curling my lashes with ELF Studio Eyelash Curler, I apply a coat of Maybelline NY The Rocket Volum Express in Blackest Black.

That's it :) This is my summer everyday makeup: quick and easy.

What is your makeup routine?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K