My Summer Morning Routine

July 07, 2015

{ source }
I can't say that I'm a morning person. However, I like sunrises and morning coffee.
This morning, I was drinking a hot cup of coffee and I thought to do a blog post with my routine.

1 | Wake up. We all know that waking up in the morning it is not our favourite part. I usually wake up at 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. but because I want to be more productive, I set an alarm at 8:30 a.m. . Recently, I start my morning with a little bit of stretching. 

2 | Check social media. When I wake up, I check my phone especially my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and I obviously read my mails.

3 | Wash up. After checking my phone, I wash my face, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I love the cold sensation of splashing water on your face and the minty breath.

4 | Breakfast. I can't skip breakfast. I usually eat porridge with a bit of cinnamon or egg-in-a-hole or yogurt with fruits, depends on my mood, but the most important thing ... COFFEE :D sometimes I drink tea or lemon water, but I will always prefer coffee. I mix coffee with milk to make it much better. While I eat my breakkie I like to read a book or watch Vloggers.

5 | Exercise (rarely) . I do this when I feel like I need to do it. I like to do Blogilates and Yoga with Adrienne. :)

6 | Get ready for the day.  In the summer I don't feel like putting a lot of makeup on my face. So my minimal makeup consist in a little mascara, concealer and sometimes blush and bronzer. Let me know if you would like to see what products I am using for my makeup. 
My outfit for summer is shorts with a shirt.

This is my routine. I think it is very simple and I'm trying to improve it everyday.

 "Some days you have to create your own sunshine."


What is your morning ritual like?

Talk with you in my next post :)
By the way, if you have requests, feel free to leave a comment and I am going to do the post for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K