My Travel Makeup Bag

July 27, 2015



We, girls, can't go in a trip or vacation without makeup. I can't! In fact I'm in a vacation with my family and I was thinking to share what my travel makeup bag looks like.
 Here is what I am taking in a 2 weeks vacation.

Face


As you can see I don't put in my makeup bag a foundation and the reason why is that I don't like to use it in summer. Instead, I use a bit of concealer: Dream Lumi Touch in Sand Sable which is a little bit dark for me, but it's okay, & Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer, I believe, in Ivory. To set everything, I am using my all time favourite powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige. For highlighter, bronzer and blush, I bring with me Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight, Elf Bronzer in Sun Kissed and Giordani Gold Pressed Blush in Rose Silk.


Eyes 


Moving on to the eyes, the eyeshadows that I put in my travel makeup bag are Essence All About Nude Palette in 01 Nude, Elf Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Browns and Essence Eyeshadow in 22 Block Buster. For mascara, I go in for Rimmel London Scandal eyes Mascara by Kate Moss in 004 Eye Rock Jet Black. Once in a while, I like to use white on my waterline and so the one I take is Essence Kajal Pencil in 04 White.

Lips 


My lips need to be moisturized and that's the reason I have with me 3 different lip balms. First one is Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Yves Rocher Lip Balm in Strawberry and Baby Lips in Hydrate. Besides lip balms, I have with me two lipsticks: Essence Lipstick in 05 Cool Nude and Essence Lipstick in All About Cupcake.

Tools 


Obviously, you need makeup brushes to apply makeup. First thing is my Eye Lash Curler by Elf. Next two brushes are from Essence: Eyeshadow Brush and Smokey Eye Brush. After that, I have Essence Of Beauty Crease Brush, Powder Brush from Avon, Elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush, Fan Brush (I can't remember the brand) and my Beauty Blender from Oriflame.




What's in your travel makeup bag?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K