Three of My Favorite Bloggers

July 11, 2015

In the morning while I am eating, I like to read a book or watch Vloggers but another thing I adore doing is reading blogs. This morning, I was drinking my hot cup of coffee and I was thinking about making a blog post about my three favorite bloggers.

1 | Cupcakes & Cashmere

{ photo credit }

Cupcakes and Cashmere is a blog about fashion, beauty, decor, DIY, food etc.
Like Emily said "Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasure in life". Emily Schuman is a beautiful woman and her style is amazing. In 2008, she released a book, "a guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease".

YouTube // Blog

2 | Love, Charmaine

{ photo credit } 

Charmaine is such a lovely person. She is married and is living in Michingan, USA. Passionate about lifestyle, travel, home decor, design, beauty and fashion, her blog "hopes to help teach, inspire, and give confidence to girls from all over the world". Also, she is the founder of Plush, a Web & Graphic Design so if you want a chic design for your brand new blog, check Plush :)


3 | Anna Saccone

{ photo credit }

First, let me say that Anna is the mother of two little kids: Emilia and Eduardo and she is stunning. She is a YouTuber, a blogger and a vlogger. What a busy life! On her blog, you have a multitude of posts from beauty to fashion, from throwbacks to mommy related posts. Definitely check her blog and YouTube channel. I enjoy "What I Ate Wednesday" posts for the reason that I get motivated to eat healthy.

Youtube // Blog


They are my three favorite bloggers.

What are your favorite bloggers?
What is your blog? Leave a comment with your link :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K