Random Things I am Loving Right Now

August 18, 2015


Hello friends and welcome back! :) Today's post is about some random things that I love. I decided to do this because I didn't do the "July Favourites" and I am sorry, but it was a very busy month where I've traveled a lot.


So here are some of the things that I adore right now:

Beauty & Skin care:

» Rosemary & Lavender Travel Set - like I said, I traveled a lot and this was helpful.

TV Shows & Apps:

» Pretty Little Liars - have you seen the finale episode :O ? Let me know what do you think about it in the comments!! :)
» Pinterest - I will be obsessed with this app until death!
» Tumblr - I found there some nice inspiration for school, fitness and many other things.

Other things:

» Paper Towns by John Green - this is what I am currently reading.
» Blueberries - I absolutely love them and I am eating them with yougurt or porridge. Yum! Yum!!
» Starbucks Tumbler (Venti size)

What are your current favourite things? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K