Updates!! + New Design!

August 03, 2015

This morning I woke up determinated to organize a little bit my life and also my social life. I started with my blog and because the template, the design of it, it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I change it.

Our new template by Themexpose is Elegant, as the theme title says and I hope you like it as much as I do! The sidebar contains a picture with a girl (that is not me) and some details about blog and about me, then the Bloglovin' widget so you can follow our blog and get the latest posts, then we have the social media links and yes, I included my YouTube channel. I don't post videos, but if you want to see what I am watching (or I like) definitely check it out! After that we have labels, Pinterest if you are curious about what I pin, popular posts, blog archive and what I am currently reading - which at the moment I am reading "The Book Thief" by Mark Zusak. The last widget is Email Subscription.

Now, moving to the other updates. I know I am not very, very active and I don't post every single day, but I am trying to post as much as I can. Currently, I am posting once or twice a week but I am doing my best and I hope I will post more for you.

I am totally about social media, but I am not using Facebook. Instead, I use Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin' and YouTube a lot! Besides social media, I use a lot Email. 

Twitter. I use Twitter a lot recently and in there I am going to post blog updates, new blog posts, pictures and I am going to RT everything I like. Also, you can contact me on there if you want a fast answer to a question.

Email. My email is lovingglamblog@gmail.com and also, if you want a fast answer back, send me an email. You can send me different types of emails, like letters, questions, collaborations and all that stuff.

And I have a question for you and I hope you answer in the comments below:

What would you like to see more on my blog?


If you have a question please feel free to leave a comment down below, you can send me an email, tweet or a direct message on IG.

See you in my next blog post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K