August 2015 Favorites

September 05, 2015


Hello! How are you? :) I apologize that this post is published today and not on September 1st. Better late than never, right? I cannot believe.. is September :O It was August like 2 minutes ago.. Wow! That means Autumn, and to be honest, I am very excited about it! I cannot wait to wear coats and scarfs and feel the Autumn air, but let's talk about my monthly favorites, shall we? :)



Beauty & Fashion

1 | Hammam El Hana Argan Therapy Body Milk in Damask Rose by Pielor. Wow, that was a long name. Alright.. this body cream I bought it from my local store. It smells divine! After bath or shower, I use this, and my skin feels moisturized, and of course, it smells exceptional.

2 | Fleur Eau de Toilette by Avon. This perfume I received as a gift from a friend, and I enjoy the fragrance. "A burst of mandarin and mango, mingled with Bulgarian rose and finished with delicious blue iris."

3 | Zara White Eau de Toilette (10 ml). This fragrance is clean and fresh, and I always keep it in my bag. Love it! Love it!

4 | Essence Road Trip Eyeshadow & Eyeliner is a mini duo palette in 01 Highway To Pretty. On the left side: "silky eyeshadow for long-lasting effects" and on the right side: "creamy gel eyeliner for a dramatic look". I use the eyeshadow a lot, and I like that it applies smoothly.

5 | Rimmel London Stronger Nail Nurse. A month ago, I cannot figure it out why, but my nails broke and I've been taking care of them every week. In my nail care, I included this Nail Nurse, and I like it so far. 

6 | H&M Handbag in Black/Patterned. I purchased this bag to use it for school, and I like that is spacious.

Apps

1 | Snapchat. Recently, I enjoy watching Snapchats, and my current favorite is Elle Fowler (@missellefowler).

2 | Clash of Clans. I am not talented at playing this! However, I enjoy it anyhow. :)

3 | Sims FreePlay. I like to build houses and create a family. I play this game for a long, long time.


Music

1 | What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber. I-I-I have no words for that! IT. IS. PERFECT! 

2 | Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware. This song is beautiful!

3 | Should've Been Us and Nobody Love by Tori Kelly. She is my new favorite artist! Her voice is incredible.

What are you August favorites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K