My Top 10 Nail Polishes for Fall | Butter London Edition

September 13, 2015

{photo credit:  Courtesy of Essie}

I woke up this morning, and I head up to my window. It was cloudy, and all I could think of was fall. That means I am officially ready for autumn. One thing I like to do in this season is to use nail polishes that match perfectly with this time of the year. Today I am sharing ten beautiful polishes for fall from Butter London.




1 | Brown Sugar - "Opaque, copper shimmer with gold glitter. A fierce blues-rock riff."

2 | Trifle - "An opaque, plum base with golden shimmer. Decadence finds its inspiration in rich custard, sponge cake, and cream."

3 | It's Vintage - "Opaque Rust, Creme."

4 | La Moss - "A vampy deep, dark red nail lacquer full of red wine, just like its inspiration."

5 | Afters Patent Shine 10X - "Opaque, dark blackberry creme."

6 | Royal Navy - "Nautical and naughty, this is the answer to your navy blue nail lacquer dreams."

7 | Queen Vic - "A stunning, elegant and classy lacquer. Red wine meets cranberry in this regal creme. A nail lacquer fit for a queen."

8 | Stag Do - "Deep, slate blue creme with a slight green shimmer."

9 | Yummy Mummy - "This medium beige nail lacquer is simply stunning on EVERY skin colour. If you can’t decide on a lacquer, then we will for you. It’s this."

10 | Sloane Ranger - "Olive, khaki creme nail lacquer infused with silver shimmer." 

What colors do you prefer to wear for Fall?

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K