Morning Habits

May 29, 2016


Sometimes,  even though we slept for about 10 hours, we are still tired and moody and this is how your all day will be. Instead, what is good for you is to create morning habits that will improve your life significantly.
Let's see what morning habits are good for you!

1 | Drink water first thing in the morning. This is a simple thing to do but yet the most important. Besides the fact that is wakes you up faster, drinking water first thing in the morning will help to speed up your metabolism and also will reduce the feeling of hunger. If you don't like plain water, feel free to add lemon.

2 | Meditate. This is a thing I try to do every day. Just take a few minutes to focus on your breath and kill other distractions around you. This will increase your productivity and much more.

3 | Read. This one is my favourite. Instead of checking your phone right after you woke up, try to read a chapter or two from your favourite book or read and study the Bible.

4 | Eat a good breakfast. It is important to have breakfast in the morning, something healthy and full-filing. What I usually do is oatmeal with apple but sometimes I have smoothies or avocado toast (the best!!). Eat what you prefer but make sure is healthy and you get all the nutrients from it.

5 | Get moving. To be honest, I am not very good at this, but I am trying guys. When I workout in the morning (I usually do yoga)  I feel energized and ready to have a wonderful day! 

I am not doing this every single day but I am working on incorporating this good, healthy habits in my routine.

What are your morning habits?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K