Welcome to Clair de Moon!

May 27, 2016

Welcome to Clair de Moon!
I am so glad that you stopped here!


I wanted to start fresh for 2016, and here I am! After a long time deciding if I should change my blog or not, I decided to do it! I came with this name "Clair de Moon" because I consider myself a moon child. I have always been in love with the moon, and it always inspired me.

If you want to read about me, please check my "About Me" page :)
Everything is clean, easy to navigate. You will find my social media in the top bar or on the sidebar where I included my YouTube too just in case you want to see what videos I like and what playlist I created.

If you have other question, please feel free to write me at toclairdemoon@gmail.com I cannot wait to answer all of your questions!
Also, if you have a blog post request, leave a comment :)
See you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K