Things to Do on Sunday for a Wonderful Week

August 04, 2016


Usually, we spend our Sundays laying in bed all day, watching TV or Netflix and doing nothing else! The next morning, you wake up grumpy because is Monday and you hate Mondays (i do too!). Having a poor start of the week is not good so, what if I tell you that there are some things you can do to avoid Monday stress?
Let's see the stuff I do on Sunday that makes the next week better!



1 | Plan. Creating a to-do list and checking with your events, meetings, and appointments make everything better. In that way, you can keep track of your life, of what you have to do. Create a to-do list first thing in the morning and prioritize your tasks. 

2 | Do laundry and clean your house. Having my house and clothes clean makes me happy. There is nothing in the world better than fresh sheets and nice smelling shirts. Cleaning your house and doing laundry feels like you have your whole life together!

3 | Clean you inbox. I was the laziest person in the world and my inbox looked like a total mess until one day I cleaned out my inbox and I keep it clean since then! Make some time, grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit in your favourite comfy chair and start decluttering your inbox.

4 | Meal Prep and Workout Plans. I am honest with you: I am not good at this. Sometimes I do not do it at all because I forget, but I am trying my best to prep my meals and plan my workouts for the next week. I usually follow Blogilates workout calendar (you can download it from here), but when I feel like doing Yoga all week, I watch Yoga with Adriene videos and choose the ones that I want to do. 
Here is a meal prep YouTube video: 1 

5 | Pamper Yourself. Pampering and relaxing is my favourite part! I take a hot bath with bubbles, and I sit there, read or just sit and meditate and feel relaxed. I also use a DIY mask: egg yolk with honey, honey, and cinnamon or just raw honey.

Here are my top 5 things I do on Sunday for a productive and beautiful week.

What do you do on Sunday to have a fantastic and productive week?


Follow

Quote Images Source: Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K