YouTubers I Love

August 02, 2016


I started watching YouTube when I was 10 and since then I've never stopped. There you can find inspiration, motivation, beauty, fashion and days in the life of a YouTuber. Besides those, there are millions of videos about how to cook, how to make your clutch, notebook, notepads and much more. There is a big and impressive community.
In today's post, I am sharing with you, my current favourite YouTubers.




YOUTUBEINSTAGRAMTWITTERPINTEREST
1 | Danielle Marie


YOUTUBEINSTAGRAMTWITTERBLOG
2 | Aileen Xu from Lavendaire


YOUTUBEINSTAGRAMTWITTER 
3 | Carrie Rad


YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM 
4 | Kathleen Lights


YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM TWITTER BLOG
5 | Jessica from JessBeautician


YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM TWITTER 
6 | Monica Church


If you want to see what videos I like and my playlists click here to go to my YouTube channel.

Who are your favourite YouTubers?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K