August Favourites 2016

September 03, 2016


Finally! It is forever since I have done one of this blog posts. Even though this month was pretty busy for me, I managed to use some products. Let's take a look at what I have liked this month.


Beauty
{ source }
1 | Zara Red Vanilla Fragrance. I have been using this like crazy, and I even purchase another one. This is a fruity vanilla fragrance with pear, blackcurrant, iris, vanilla, praline, patchouli and tonka bean. It persists on my skin, and every time I wear this, I get compliments on how amazing I smell :) My mom got pretty obsessed with it too.


2 | Chanel Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner. What I love about this is that it is smudge-proof and last on my eye. Usually, I wear it on my waterline. It is a lovely lilac color that can be used to brighten your makeup. Unfortunately, I could not find the exact color on Chanel website so click here to purchase from Amazon.


3 | Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick in 03 BFF. This is my go-to lipstick when I am wearing light, simple makeup or not at all. Gives you sweet rosy lips and also it moisturises your lips.


Fashion

{ source }
1 | Stradivarius Slip On Sneakers. I used this pair of shoes like crazy! My mom was like: "You are not bored wearing this every day? God!" but they are comfortable and goes perfectly with everything!


Others



1 | Netflix Stranger Things. I first heard about this in clothesencounter July Favourites video on YouTube, and I decided to give it a try. It is amazing! Stranger Things is a combination of drama, horror, and mystery. I recommend this! :)

2 | Beauty and The Beast. I loved this TV show since the first episode! It is a drama, horror, and romance TV show. Have you seen this? Let me know what you think about it :)

This is everything I loved this month!

What are you August Favourites? Let me know in the comments below. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

F A C E B O O K