Getting Motivated for School | Back to School Series

September 10, 2016

Back to School Series

To have a good school year you have to get motivated and inspired to study and do work. We all procrastinate and study in the last minute, but I am going to share with you today some tips to get motivated and start to work.


1 | Find a community and motivate each other. There is a big community on Tumblr called "studyblr." Studyblr is a blog dedicated to studying, productivity and stationary. Students posts pictures about what they study, what they are doing to study, what are using, how their desk looks like and many other things that can inspire you. Personally, they motivate and inspire me because I see that I am not the only one who has homework and exams.

Here is my studyblr:
https://www.theorganisedgirl.tumblr.com/
Click Here to Visit

2 | Have a planner or bullet journal. I used to have a little planner until one day that I stopped using it. It was annoying and worthless. Not long ago I find out about bullet journal, and I decided to give it a try. You can choose any notebook or agenda and you can stat bullet journaling right away.
I have come up with this YouTube playlist to help you create your bullet journal :) 



{ Source }

3 | Create a study environment. Having a study environment is essential. We usually do homework in bed, and 5 minutes later we fall asleep. Sit at your desk! It is much better for studying. To increase productivity, make sure you have a clean desk. You can light a candle, bring a healthy snack, water, and coffee and start studying! :)

{Source}

4 | Cute stationary. I do not know about you but I love stationary, and it always inspires me to work and plan. There is a bunch of beautiful, cheap stationary out there. Buy some coloured pens (I love Graph'Peps by Maped) and highlighters and let's study!

5 | Create a study schedule. Having a schedule or a strategy plan is important in achieving something. Sit down with a cup of coffee and manage your time and create a plan that suits your life, put it on your desk and start working!

Here are just some of my tips on how to get motivated. 
P.S.: Would you like a study routine blog post? :)

How do you get motivated for school?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

F A C E B O O K