June Favourites 2017

July 03, 2017



I do not know where this month went. It flew by so fast, and I felt like I have not achieved as much as I wanted. The first two-three weeks were busy and hectic because I had a lot of school work and finals and I came to the point that I was completely exhausted because I only slept 4-5 hours a night and sat at a desk for more than 7 hours a day. After those weeks I felt like I need a break so I did a digital detox for an entire week and I never felt better. Now it is July, and it is time to start working for my goals and feed my passions. Even though this month was busy, I have some favourites that I want to share with you today maybe you will like them too.


1 | Book: The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

When I did the digital detox, I had a lot of free time, and because I bought many books at the beginning of June, I decided to spent my time relaxing with a cup of coffee (or tea) and a book. This novel captivated me, and I was surprised by how many details the author gives and how beautifully talks about every little aspect. It was a profound book, and I would reread it.

2 | YouTube: Haley Raines

via

I love YouTube, and I love spending my time watching youtubers that inspire me and give me a great vibe. Recently I have been searching for great small channels, and I found Haley who's very inspiring and beautiful. I absolutely love her editing and her weekly vlogs.
If you want to see my YouTube playlists that I update constantly and my subscriptions, check out my YouTube channel 😊

3 | Songs Playlist: Fresh Summer by Reece Olrich


I have been in a summer mood this month, and this playlist was on repeat. Check out my Soundcloud if you want to see more great songs.

4 | Fashion: Poetic Blooms Stud Earrings

via

I love these earrings by Pandora Jewelry. They go with every outfit that I am wearing, and they are small and cute.

5 | Instagram: josiefromspace


You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K