What I Eat In A Day

July 08, 2017


One of my goals is to eat healthily and listen to my body. For four months now I have been eating much better than I have eaten before: I have removed processed sugar, fast food, products that are prepared with much, etc. I can say that I feel so much better and I am not having problems with my stomach. I regained motivation and that good energy.
In this post, I am sharing with you what I eat on a typical day when I am at home.

*Picture via Unsplash

1 | Breakfast: Creamy yoghurt with kiwi - 7:30 a.m.



This breakfast is my favourite because the combination is fresh and healthy because they are cold. I feel like this combination is perfect for hot summer days.


2 | Morning Snack: Apple - 9:30 a.m.

Apples are my favourite, and I cannot live without them. I must have some apples in my fridge. If it happens to not have one in the fridge, then I eat 25g of mixed nuts or just cashew/almonds or homemade ice cream with mixed berries. It is so delicious! :)

3 | Lunch: Salad with tuna in brine - 12 p.m.


I do not know how to explain how much I love green salads and tuna. The salad is made with lettuce, spinach, onion and tuna in brine (about 56g). The salad is so delicious, and I would do it again.  I am sad because I ran out of spinach and lettuce and my local store does not have them at the moment.

3 | Afternoon snack: Apple - 3:30 p.m.

For my afternoon snack, I have had another apple. As I said, I am obsessed with them, haha. :)

4 | Dinner: Sautéed peas with carrots - 6 p.m.


This dish is fully made by my mother, and it is one of my favourites. Sometimes I go to the kitchen and add more because it is delicious. It is made with peas, carrots and homemade tomato sauce. Yummy! It takes about 15 minutes to make.

That is what I eat in a day. As you can see it is very simple and easy, nothing fancy. I like to keep everything simple & tasty. I believe it is vital to like what you eat and eat it mindfully.

What do you eat in a day? Do you meal prep?

Follow


You Might Also Like

0 comments

F A C E B O O K